Part-time, 10 hours/week, Beijing
In order to support our fast growing business in China, we have one position open in our China office from January 2019 on. The position is a part-time administration role and you will work closely with our marketing and sales team in two business units of our company: Book/Publishing and Education. The working time is 5 days with an estimation of average of 10 hours a week. There will be one month of trial period and you are expected to work eventually in our office in Beijing.
- Manage and coordinate the general work affairs and flow in office: answer telephone, manage the business documents and files, communicate with external parties etc.;
- Arrange business trip for the colleagues and foreign teachers: ticket, hotel, airport pick-up etc.;
- Support and work together with marketing/sales team for our training courses and special events e.g. fairs and conferences.
- Service oriented. Interest and good ability in administration work. Patience and excels in details. Good time management skills.
- Above 26 years old with at least 4 years working experiences;
- Decency and professionalism;
- University degree in relevant fields with preference in administrative management;
- Open-minded to foreign cultures and new things. Willing to learn continuously;
- Excellent communication skills: affinity with customers, excellent Chinese language skills, fluent English and is able to communicate with English speakers;
- Good team work and is not afraid of conflicts and pressure;
- Good skills in office program and internet.
What we offer
- Basic salary, bonus
- Excellent internal training opportunities
- Flexible working time and place
- International supportive team
- Growth with the company and various career development opportunities
To apply, please send us a resume together with a motivation letter, recommendation letter and salary expectation titled “Management Assistant 2018”.