We are always looking for aspiring, talented people to join our team. You need to meet our basic requirements: you must hold a master’s degree, possess excellent Chinese and English skills, be human-oriented, open-minded, persistent, have a high sense of responsibility and show strong entrepreneurship skills. Currently, the following positions are available:
- Management Assistant (Part-time, 10 hours/week), based in Beijing
- Translator (part-time), based in China
- Marketing Manager (full time), based in Beijing or Shanghai
- Sales Manager (full time), based in Beijing or Shanghai
- Project manager (full time) – creative arts therapy/psychotherapy/education program, based in China
- Management Intern, based in China or Europe
To apply, please send us a motivation letter together with your resume, both in English and Chinese.