- This event has passed.
IACAET webinar (13)
March 7, 2021 @ 10:00 - 12:00USD18
IACAET, CAET and Inspirees present
IACAET Global Webinar (13)
The Intersection between the Arts in Education, Health, Community and Therapy in International contexts: Tradition, Innovation and Breakthroughs
March 7, 2021 10-12 Eastern Standard Time
The International Association for Creative Arts in Education and Therapy (IACAET) is a professional association with a global orientation and scope. IACAET promotes discourse and the development of applications of the creative arts in a wide range of fields including education, therapy, healthcare and wellness, the performing arts and other allied professions.
IACAET offers an International Webinar on Sunday March 7th at 10 am EST on The Intersection between the Arts in Education, Health, Community and Therapy in International contexts: Tradition, Innovation and Breakthroughs. This webinar is intended for artists, community workers, educators and therapists who use and integrate the arts and creative process into their personal and professional practice. Creative expression has proven to be a timeless and universal vehicle for learning, community enhancement, innovation, healing, recovery and well-being.
- The arts open pathways to understanding and communication between peoples and serve as channels for creativity and celebration, transforming the most difficult and challenging conditions into affirmations of life and the human community.
- The arts provide people with a tangible result for their efforts through both individual or collective creations.
- The arts mobilize passions and courage in the service of the common good.
- The arts build bridges that cross boundaries and unite people through their common humanity and needs for creative expression.
Presenters in this webinar have developed and implemented training programs and initiatives in a wide variety of settings around the world and will be sharing their experience and expertise.
Participants in this webinar will learn about
- The development of art-based regional, national and international programs in education, therapy, community development and allied professions from leaders in these fields across the world.
- Applications of the life-enhancing properties of the arts to promote well-being across disciplines, cultures, and institutional contexts.
- Nature-based and ecological art practices informed by history and world traditions together with contemporary initiatives.
- The use of artistic expression in researching these needs and practices which address them
More details click here