The e-book platform (www.ebooks.iospress.nl) was re-launched in 2005 and launched in 2006. Currently, there are more than 800 books available for electronic editions. Each year, about 100 new e-books are added. The disciplines include medical science (neurology, rehabilitation), computer science (artificial intelligence), e-government, and urban studies.
In addition, research institutes such as the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Monash University in Australia, the National Library of Medicine in the United States, and Stanford University in the United States all have access to the entire e-book platform or specific book series of IOS Publishing. TAEBDC, Taiwan’s academic e-book and database consortium, has also ordered about 500 books; there are also US Department of Veterans’ Departments that can access our platform (a total of about 170 departments). Since 2010, the National Science and Technology Library (NSTL) One-time subscriptions to more than 90 journals of IOS Press highlight the high quality of its academic content.
Among the IOS Press e-book series, the series with the largest number of volumes are the "Medical Science and Information Research" series and the "Artificial Intelligence Frontier and Applications" series, which is published about 10 times a year. All books are English books that can be read by the following groups of people: Researchers，Professional scholars，Scientists，Practitioners，Decision makers，Professionals，Developers，Graduate students, Clinicians，Policy-makers，Engineers, etc.
- Use MARC records (via OCLC) and provide usage statistics that comply with COUNTER regulations
- Permanent access, DOI can be permanently archived
- Flexible purchase modes, such as ordering a series or ordering all books, buy-per-order
- Download every book or article
- See what you can get by using My Visits. The front part, catalogue, author index, subject index, abstract, etc. are all available for free.
- Open access. Books on the "Open Access" tab can be read for free or downloaded. Browse by topic