We are always looking for aspiring talented people join our team in China. You need to meet our basic requirements: you hold a master degree, excellent Chinese and English skills, human-oriented, open-minded, persistent, high sense of responsibility and strong entrepreneurship. Currently, we have the following positions are available:
- Translator (part-time), based in China
- Marketing Manager (full time), based in Beijing or Shanghai
- Sales Manager (full time), based in Beijing or Shanghai
- Project manager (full time) - drama therapy/body psychotherapy/Dance for Parkinson's, based in China
- Management Intern, based in China or Europe
To apply, please send us a motivation letter together with your resume, both in English and Chinese.